In the world of product management, there are so many ways to get stuck in a rut. How can you stay ahead of the curve?
It’s simple: be proactive.
You need to ask yourself the right questions, understand the product’s purpose, and apply a structured approach to achieve it.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- What is our product’s vision?
- Who is our customer?
- What problems do we hope to solve for our customers?
- How can we address their pain points with our product?
- How will our customers benefit from using this product?
- What does success look like for our customers?